- By using this site, you imply that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information:
- You can browse the website without revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you share your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which information is required and which is optional. You have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. We may automatically track certain information about you based on your behaviour on our website
- If you transact with us or use certain functions provided by our website, such as when you register for certain services, place an order, arrange for delivery etc. we ask you to provide certain personally identifiable data such as a Email address, billing address, phone number and shipping address etc. It is implied that you consent to our collecting it and using it for this specific reason only. We do not store your credit/debit card information and/or any other banking relation information. The credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details may be stored by our intermediaries/ payment gateways like Razorpay, PayU, PayPal etc.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms, social media, WhatsApp, or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect the information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by statute
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as Emails, messages or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may retain such information.
- We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for basic contact information and demographic information (like pin/zip code, or interests). We use this data to tailor your experience on our website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and displaying the content according to your preferences. We ask you for information for reasons such as marketing, promotions, festive offers, sales etc. where your consent is sought, or you are given the option to say no. In case you change your mind about this later, you can contact us at email@example.com to retract your consent
- When you visit this website, certain information may be collected automatically, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address, your browser type and operating system etc.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
We will only use your Customer Information as permitted under applicable law or contractual obligations. Most commonly, we will use your Customer Information to perform the services or to comply with a legal/contractual obligation
We use your Information for conducting transactions, with or without limitation, for the following purposes:
- To register you as a customer and help you conduct business with us
- To enable the collection of payments from you for our products and services
- To comply with statutory and legal obligations
- To administer and protect our business and incidental services, including troubleshooting, data analysis, system testing, and performing internal operations
- For ensuring risk control
- To respond to statutory or regulatory notices or court orders, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend ourselves against legal claims
- To improve customer service to effectively respond to your requests and support needs
- To improve the functionality of our services based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send notifications to manage our association with you including notifying you of changes in our offerings or our services, send you information and updates about the services you have availed, and receive occasional news and updates of items of interest related to us
- To provide you with product and service updates, promotional mailers, updates about latest offers, newsletters and other communications via post, Email, telephone, text message (SMS), WhatsApp etc.
- To observe trends and personalise your future experience
- Use your information for internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect, analyse and serve our user group profiles, slice and dice data and understand the statistics about the use of our products and services.
- If you have uploaded product images, your images in our products, feedback, reviews, comments etc. and made them publicly viewable, or shared with us on our social media or website, Kalpavastram may publish or share or publicize these materials on our websites, social media pages or in our advertisements
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. They help the website remember information about your visit, which can both make it easier to visit the site again and make the site more useful to you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You are encouraged to check your browser settings so that cookies are not automatically accepted. The information this website collects via cookies is meant for enhancing your user experience and helping us meet your preferences, so disabling cookies may impede the same. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information
Third Party Services
- Payment gateways - Payment gateways used by us collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. They have their privacy policies, and we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers
- Courier and shipping agencies - We partner with reputed courier agencies and your personal information related to shipment delivery will be shared with them
- Shopaccino - Our web store is powered by Shopaccino. Shopaccino provides us with an online e-commerce platform which enables us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored on Shopaccino or their service providers' databases on a secure server protected by a firewall
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Due to the intrinsic nature of evolving technology, despite care, the internet is prone to certain dynamic security constraints which may be addressed as solutions become available
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Kalpavastram.com lists and newsletters, you have a choice to do so
Links to Other Sites
Our website links to other websites such as social media that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Kalpavastram.com is not responsible for the privacy practices, your settings on such sites or the content of such websites
Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.